Morning everyone! So for some weekly Wednesday wisdom, I thought I’d start doing a regular short and snappy reflection post on what my favourite things have been over the last seven days. Mindfulness teaches us to be grateful, thankful, and to focus on the positives so that’s exactly the plan.
- Family fun. We’ve done a few family-oriented things this week that I’ve really enjoyed (thank life with the in-laws for that), but top of the list was wine-tasting at Lockwoods in Ripon. Highly recommended for tipsy fun.
- New books. I’ve started three new books this week, and have managed to get hooked on all three. I pretty much have one for each mood. Right now, my favourite of the three is The Lying Game by Ruth Ware. Unputdownable.
- Impromptu coffee dates. Sunday morning post-workout saw me and some of my favourite people catching up over coffee – and planning our upcoming London trip – on Sunday morning. And the brand new coffee shop, No. 35 in Harrogate, is well worth a visit!
- Luxury treats. Living with family has reintroduced me to my bubble bath habit, so I went and stocked up on Lush and Soap & Glory products just to pamper myself, plus some Bumble & Bumble hair product to tame my new short ‘do and I am loving the R&R.
- Hitting the gym. Membership to the hottest new gym in town? Sign me right up! All joking aside, being back at the gym at this chilly time of year feels SO GOOD.
How has your week been? What have you all been up to?